Ode to Kate
When we were young, we would fight
Just as normal siblings do.
But now that we're older, we rely
On one another to push through.
She's there whenever I need her;
To talk, to advise, to listen.
The words she speaks to me are golden.
They, like the soft snow, glisten.
She is my best friend
And forever will be.
I know I can count on her;
She'd be here in two point three.
She is the perfect example to me;
Of hope, of kindness, and of love.
She paved a path for me to follow,
I know it came from above.
The bright light in her eyes,
Helps me know that she cares a lot;
About where I go and who I become.
I'm grateful for what I've got.
The bonds we share could never be broken,
Not even a little bit.
We've got a strong relationship, I know,
That will never, ever quit.
Love,
Kambry
Wow--that is so neat! What a great tribute to a beautiful sister! :) You deserve all those words Kate. You're so neat! Love ya! Katie
ReplyDelete