Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

A new chapter... :)

"Kate, just hold on to what you believe and you'll be fine. God will take care of everything else. May God be with you till we meet again!!!"
-Elder Tanner McAllister
Those were the last words I read from the boy who I grew to love in such a short amount of time. 
He is now in Preston, England at the MTC and from the pictures I've seen, he looks like he is doing great. I could not be happier :)

I didn't say goodbye to him... I simply said "see you later." I know Tanner is exactly where he is suppose to be right now and I know that the Lord has so much in store for him! He is an amazing person. I love him to death and I am so excited for the adventures, experiences, and stories he will be sharing with me!
I'm so excited to write him for the next two years, it will be such a fun experience! I can't wait to watch him grow even more.. I watched him grow and change SO much over the past couple months, I can't even imagine what two years will do! It's so exciting.
<you can see his blog  HERE>
He's my best friend... I will definitely miss him, but I wouldn't want him to be anywhere else right now. I am so thankful for the friendship we created the past couple months and I could not thank him enough for the things he has taught me. I testify that the Lord has his hand in all things and he loves us!!! The Lord loves each and every one of us so much. He places people in our lives for a reason. Like in the song, For Good, "people come into our lives for a reason bringing something we must learn, and we are led to those who help us most to grow if we let them, and we help them in return," could not be a better statement for mine and Tanner's relationship. The Lord knows what he's doing. 
always.
Just trust Him.
 And now, like the picture-- there is not time to wait, only to prepare!! This can be taken in so many different ways and that's why I love it so much. 
So take it how you will and love it.
life.goes.on. everybody and let me tell you, it sure is a beautiful life.
Love,
Kate

5 comments:

  1. ah kate! every time you post something about tanner it just melts my heart! he is such a great kid and i am so excited for him to have adventures in england! love you kate! i know exactly how it feels to become close with someone and have them leave to england, so if you need anything let me know! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I love allll your comments bri so keep'm coming:) who did you know who went to England?

      Delete
    2. ashton hopper! he is in manchester though, but still. you can get through this kate! love you!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thank you for the support!! That is so good to hear :))

      Delete